Custom Wire Forms
Versatile Wire Forms are “springs” in every sense of the word, but they are distinguished by lack of helix or coil configuration as part of their design. Instead, they are wound into variations of a "U" or "V" configuration. Their primary purpose is to flex in and then snap back out. The familiar cotter pin is a typical example of a wire form.
Wire forms are most commonly used as fastening mechanisms, or clips, in machinery of every variation. These clips hold parts securely in place, but are easily removed when maintenance or adjustment is required.
Custom Wire Forms
The spring specialists at Hardware Products can assist you in the design of your unique wire forms. We will focus on your application and enter your parameters into our official Spring Manufacturer's Institute spring design program. Our precision recommendation will be sent to you for final adjustments and approval.
Access To Our Creativity Is Simple
One of the attributes that has made Hardware Products a success for nearly 150 years, is our dedication to one-on-one communication with our customers.
The spring specialists at Hardware Products can assist you in the design of all your unique springs. We will focus on your application and enter your parameters into our official Spring Manufacturer's Institute spring design program. Our precision recommendation will be sent to you for final adjustments and approval.
If you have an idea, or if you have an unusual spring application, just contact us. With years of experience and computer- aided design capabilities, we can get your design perfected and produced in record time. Designs Verified by Spring Mfg. Institute (SMI) Software
Benefits and Choices From Hardware Products
- Hand Tools Available for Low Cost
- Small Runs and Research and Development
- CNC Machinery Available for Longer Runs
- Exacting Quality Standards
- Thousands of Configurations
- Huge Inventory of Raw Materials
- Fast Turn Around
- Stock or Made-To-Order
Wire Forms Specifications
End Configuration: Unlimited bends per piece
Developed Length: Limitless
Materials: Over 35 alloys, including: Music Wire, Oil Tempered Wire, Stainless Steel, Chrome Silicon, Chrome Vanadium, Elgiloy®, Hastelloy®, Inconel®, Monel®, Red Metals.
Typical Wire Form Applications
- Blast Furnaces
- Communications Equipment
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Construction Machinery
- Electric Lighting & Wiring
- Electronic Components
- Electronic Industrial Equipment
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Fabricated Structural Metal
- Hand Tools
- Industrial Machinery
- Machinery Supplies
- Measuring & Controlling Devices
- Medical Instruments & Supplies
- Metal Forgings & Stampings
- Metal Services
- Metalworking Machinery
- Products of Purchased Glass
- Professional Equipment
- Public Building Furniture
- Public Relations Equipment
- Refrigeration Services
- Research & Testing Services
- Search & Navigation Equipment
- Special Industry Machinery